Welcome to my Beauty Blog!



Pink Zebra Bedroom

Hey Glamour Girls!

♥ ♥ ♥

So today is going to be a really short blog because I just got home and it's 3:27 am so I'm super tired and I need to go to bed because I have to work tomorrow. BUT.. since I haven't posted a blog OR a video in a few days (I know.. sorry guys.. I'm unreliable) I decided I HAD to at least do a blog.. And since I wanted it to be a short blog so I can go to bed, I was going to do an "outfit of the day" but.. as luck would have it, polyvore isn't working right now soo... I decided to talk to you guys about a room that I found online earlier today while I was searching for something on google. So I will go ahead and show it to you guys and then I will tell you everything I like about it. So here's the room.....



It's pretty isn't it? I love love love it! I think it's such a cute color and design. But my favorite parts of the room are definitely the headboard and the wall behind the bed. I love the molding on the wall.. and I've always wanted a plush headboard like that.. So I'm trying to figure out if I can re-do my bedroom in something similar to this but with more neutral colors. I will let you guys know how that turns out.. lol


So let me know what you guys thought about this room and feel free to share a room you like with me, I would love that.

Also, for my YouTube subscribers, I am SUPER sorry I haven't posted a video in a few days.. I have a LOT of things going on right now, (good things) First off I am currently talking/working on a collab channel with a few other guru's so that is gonna be awesome, but I can't say too much right now because we don't really have anything written in stone yet, but I promise you it will happen. =) And I will let you know when that channel is started and uploading on a daily basis so you can go subscribe to it. And also, I have been out shopping for some things for my videos that I needed. But I will for sure be doing these within the next week or so: Barbie, Marilyn Monroe, Lady Gaga, Poison Ivy, Sally Skellington and a whole bunch more, as well as some halloween nail designs, my top 13 halloween movies, and some halloween party ideas. So be sure to go check those out and subscribe if you aren't already. =D


But that's all for tonight. I'm gonna go wash my makeup off, brush my teeth and fall into bed. But I will see you guys later! Love you all!!

Good Night! XOXO -Kia


Click here for my YouTube

Click here for my Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment