Welcome to my Beauty Blog!



Cute Things & Great Deals from Hot Topic

Hey Glamour Girls!

♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥

So last week I promised you guys that I was gonna do a blog on " cute things and great deals from Hot Topic" and that was supposed to be my next blog . Also, I was planning on posting a video before this blog. BUT, none of that worked out the way I had planned. First of all, I ended up downloading that photo editing program that turned out to be pretty awesome, so I decided to tell you guys about it. Then, on my video recording day I had to be at the funeral home all day. If you don't follow me on Twitter then you probably don't know that I had a death in my family last week. ((On a side note, thanks to everyone who has sent they're condolences to me on Twitter. You guys are awesome and I love you all! ♥)) So I had to skip a recording day, (next one should be tomorrow if everything goes as planned). So, anyway, the Hot Topic blog has finally come! yay!

♥ ♥ ♥

Okay, so, jumping right in, the first thing I found on their site was these cute pink sunglasses. They're really pretty, and they have diamonds on the side. (I'll link all of these photos.) These glasses totally remind me of something that Paris Hilton would wear. But at $12.99, I'm sure she paid a lot more for hers.. lol.





♥ ♥ ♥

The next thing I found was this awesome little owl ring. Now, lately I've been seeing a lot of people wearing owl stuff and I can never seem to find anything when I'm out shopping. Actually, I was just at the Hot Topic store last week and I didn't see this there. But anyway, I have really been wanting something with an owl on it, so I'm thinking about ordering this. It's on trend right now and it's definitely a statement piece. At $10.00 I think the price is fair. Any less and it would be a great deal. Any more and I wouldn't even think about buying it. So I think they've priced it okay.

♥ ♥ ♥

If you are a Betsey Johnson fan you are going to love this next piece of jewelry. It is so Betsey Johnson esque that I don't even know any other way to explain it. If you don't know any of Betsey Johnson's designs, then go google them and come back and tell me if you agree. It's very similar, to say the least. But, at only $12.00 this is a lot less than a real Betsey Johnson necklace.





♥ ♥ ♥

Okay, so, the main reason I liked this next piece is because it reminded me so much of the new Alice in Wonderland movie by Tim Burton. If you have already seen the movie then I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But if not then I'll explain. The main character, Alice wears a sparrow through most of the movie. So that's the first reason they remind me of the movie. The second reason is because they're styled like something that would have been worn in the same time period that the movie was set in. But other than that they're just very pretty and elegant. And at only $8.00 they're a great deal.





♥ ♥ ♥

So I love love love this next item. But, I'm sure a lot of you will be like "you're crazy, I'd never wear those" Now, I really really like them, but I have to say, I think it takes a true shoe enthusiast to be brave enough to wear these shoes. And a major fashionista to pull them off. If I had these shoes I think I would wear them with dark blue jeans, a plain black top, and a small hot pink clutch, because anymore color than that would be overkill with these shoes. But for $14.98 I'd be willing to try to pull them off.





♥ ♥ ♥

Okay, so let me just say first off, I don't love this next item but I do think it is a really nice idea. And I see a lot of stars and celebrities wearing them. (Though I would probably never wear one myself.) The thing I really like about this is that it looks very "edgy meets business" and you just wear it over a plain old t-shirt. So, that means you can make your wardrobe do double duty. And, with the tiny closets that most of us have, that's something we all need. Priced at $10.00 it's about the same price as any other belt.





♥ ♥ ♥

Now this next item I actually own myself. I bought them the last time I was at Hot Topic, which was just a week or so ago, and I haven't worn them yet because I plan on doing a haul video, but I love them. The reason I bought these earrings is because the time before last that I went to the mall I bought the exact same necklace (at Claire's I think) but they didn't have the matching earrings, so when I found these, this time, I grabbed them. But then, when I got home I couldn't even find the necklace that matched them (which is always my luck). But anyhoo, they really are gorgeous earrings, this picture doesn't even do them justice, and they're only $8.00!




♥ ♥ ♥

The next thing I found was this cute, stretchy band bracelet. It's very pretty and, at only $3.99 each, fairly inexpensive. The first thing I thought of when I saw these bracelets is that they look just like best friends bracelets. And they come in all different colors, so you and your BFF's could all get one in the same color and wear them as BFF bracelets. ((The pink and black was my favorite of all the colors.)) Also, the reason I want one for myself, is that you can wear these with a plain black t-shirt and jeans to add a "laid back but still fashionable" touch.




♥ ♥ ♥

And, last but not least, I found this pretty houndstooth scarf. ((Since winter is coming up I thought I should throw in a scarf.)) Now, this particular scarf, along with many others, is on sale right now on the Hot Topic website, making this the cheapest of all of the items on this blog today. Only $2.98!!! Crazy, huh? idk why it's so cheap but I love the colors and I love love love houndstooth! ((Maybe it's just me, but houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns of all time, and I try to buy it whenever I can.)) But anyway, this looks like a great scarf, and I think it would look great with a black peacoat this winter.





♥ ♥ ♥

Now, I know I'm gonna get a bad name for making fun of stuff if I keep it up, but I just couldn't resist on this one. When I came across this picture I was in shock. But I know the 12 year old version of myself would be like "omg I love that" so I will try not to be too mean about it. But seriously..... seriously? Words can not describe this thing but I will try...... It is a necklace..... earrings. Yepp. You heard me. Idk who thought that this was a good idea. At first it almost sounds like a good idea. A set of earrings, attached to a necklace. Doesn't sound that bad, right? Until you look at it!! It's a four tiered chain necklace that hangs just under your chin like some kind of metal Santa Claus beard. And I just couldn't imagine seeing someone out grocery shopping with this thing on. I'm sure I probably wouldn't be able to stop looking at them. But maybe that's what they're going for here. I mean, Hot Topic definitely doesn't seem to know the phrase "tone it down". So maybe that was their goal, "attention grabber" whether it's good or bad attention. Now I wouldn't pay $5.00 for this thing but they have it priced at $14.00 so I guess there is a market out there for this kind of thing. (( If you have one of these that you wear daily and I offended you.... Sorry ♥ I still love you!))





♥ ♥ ♥

So that's my blog for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any of these items that you like or dislike leave me a comment and tell me about it! Also, I want your opinion on the earrings necklace, ((and don't be mad at me if you love it, I was just being overly dramatic for comedic effect)) But be sure to follow my Blog by clicking "follow" over there to the right somwhere ---->> My next blog with probably be "Cute Things and Great Deals from Spencers" I know it's a joke store but last time I was there I saw some cute jewelry, sunglasses, t-shirts, and purses so I will try to find them online and pass them on to you guys!!

♥ ♥ ♥

peace. love. glamour.

♥ ♥ ♥

Follow me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/helloglamour21

Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/helloglamour21



1 comment: