Welcome to my Beauty Blog!



Forever 21's NEW Boy Look? plus+ Cute Things & Great Deals!


Hey Glamour Girls!


♥ ♥ ♥


So today I went on Forever 21's website looking for some new cute things that I could Blog about for you guys. What I didn't expect to see when I logged onto their site was their new "boy look" they are advertising on their front page. Now I don't know if you guys have seen it or not. Most of you probably have. But for those of you that haven't I will post a picture of it so you don't have to go all the way to their site.










Okay, so what do you guys think of it? Personally, I don't like it. At all. I mean maybe it will grow on me. I've been known to dislike trends when they first start only to warm up to them a few months in. Maybe this will be one of those things. But, truthfully. I don't think so. I mean, If the models had been a little girlier the outfits might not have looked so bad at first glance. But, look at them. Like, seriously. Look at them. The one on the left totally looks like Marilyn Manson. And the one on the right looks dead. (Which is pretty much the same thing. lol) But if they had stuck a couple of cute teenage girls in those outfits. (Like Miranda Cosgrove, or Selena Gomez) It might have softened up the look a bit. But they didn't. And this picture just does NOT make me wanna buy these outfits. If anything, it makes me want to stay far, far away from them. But, maybe I'm wrong. Leave me a comment and let me know what you guys think.


♥ ♥ ♥


Anyway, moving on. I actually did find some cute things and really good deals on their website. The first thing I found was a cute pair of red and black, zebra print, ballet flats. Now, I personally love these shoes. I'm really into flats and zebra print right now so these are perfect for me. I think these shoes could be worn with a simple black dress, to add a touch of color and print to the outfit. Or, they could be worn with a simple jean and black tee combo, especially it you layered the tee over a red tank and had it sticking out at the bottom. And, for only $4.99! The price is amazing! But these shoes are actually on sale right now so I'd say they will be sold out soon. So if you want to order a pair I'd hurry and get them. I'm linking the picture below, incase you wanna go check them out yourself.

Okay, so the next thing I found was really really, SUPER cute tweezers. Now, I don't know about you guys but I am more of a "fashion over function" type person. Meaning, you can show me two things that do exactly the same thing, but, one of them is pink and sparkly. I guarantee you that I pick the pink, sparkly one, every single time, even if it costs more and does less than the other. But with this next product it seems to have fashion and function both. So, are you ready to know what it is? I'm warning you, it's adorable! It's a set of tweezers. Covered in... PINK RHINESTONES! And for only......$2.80!!! Great Price!! I'll link the photo so you can go check them out yourself.







And, the last cute thing I found on their website was a really cute set of makeup brushes. The handles are a very pretty black and white pattern and the bristles are pink. Now, for those of you who follow my YouTube channels, you've seen my Posh makeup brush set. If you haven't seen them they're just red and white and black. They're cute, but these are seriously a lot cuter. And, at around $2.80 per brush, they're about half the price! Now, I don't know how good the quality is, they might be terrible. But, as far as looks and price go, these are adorable. I think I'm gonna order these brushes to try them out and see how the quality of them is. If/when I get them I will definitely do a video review on them. So if you follow on YouTube you will see it there. If you don't follow me on YouTube then, "Why aren't you following me on YouTube?!" lol Just kidding. So here's the picture of what the brushes look like. I will link the picture so you can go check out all of them for yourself.







So I hope you guys enjoyed this blog. I looked through a lot of products before settling on these three. Forever 21 has a lot of great products on their site, (and their stores) but I didn't want to bombard you guys with products, so I just chose a few great deals. The only thing bad I can say about Forever 21 is, maybe they need to hire a new photographer/stylist. Other than that, great store!


♥ ♥ ♥


Check back later this week for my blog on
'Cute Things & Great Deals' from HotTopic!


♥ ♥ ♥


Peace. Love. Glamour.


♥ ♥ ♥


Follow me on Twitter!

www.twitter.com/helloglamour21



Subscribe to my YouTube!

www.youtube.com/helloglamour21

1 comment:

  1. Heeyy :D
    Thanks for the add on twiitterr :) im following you now!
    && i read your articles on the "boy"look and it's so true haha.
    im not a big fan of it either.. i mean i don't wanna look like a boy and be dressed like one.
    And the models do look marilyn monroe dead. haha
    && omg those pink rhinestone tweezers <3 adoore!

    Keep ur the good work :)

    - Angelina
    *http://xoangelina.skyrock.com/*
    Visit my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete